Affordable Addiction RecoveryWe strive to make addiction recovery as accessible as possible for those who need unique, intensive treatment.
Speak with an Admissions Specialist now to find out whether your insurance qualifies or to discuss payment options for your needs.
1. Call an Admissions Specialist to discuss your unique needs, assess payment options, and learn more about our program.
2. Plan your travel to Jacksonville Beach, Florida. We can help you book your flight and transportation from the airport.
3. Arrive and begin your recovery journey with Recovery Coast.
Don’t let perceived financial hurdles stop you from taking the first step.
We’ve heard of far too many people who never make the first step of calling an Admissions Specialist because they wrongly think they can’t afford treatment. It’s a myth that intensive outpatient addiction treatment is only for wealthy people.
Don’t let the commercials about resorts in Malibu or news stories about celebrities in rehab trick you into thinking it’s out of your league financially.
Reality is that many people have insurance that covers addiction treatment with little-to-no co-pay. That means you can take a step toward recovery without worrying about how it will effect your savings or credit.
Types of Payment We Accept
We’ve worked hard to make treatment as accessible as possible for anyone, on any budget. To do that, we’ve partnered to accept three types of payment options.
- Insurance – Most major insurance providers cover the bulk of the cost of a PHP (partial hospitalization program) or IOP (intensive outpatient program) and we work hard to work with your insurance provider or financing provider to make the process of being approved as seamless as possible. The level of coverage varies from person to person and company to company. Call our Admissions Specialist at 855-REHAB-75 or complete the Insurance Verification form if you’re curious about your coverage.
- Credit Card – Sometimes insurance doesn’t cover all of the cost of treatment, which means you or a loved one will need to supplement the cost. We can take your credit card number over the phone when you speak with your Admissions Specialist and make plans to join us.
- Personal Check – For those clients who are able, we accept a personal checks upon arrival to our facility.
- Financing Available – We’ve partnered with MyTreatmentLender to provide access to affordable financing for treatment. You can learn more and apply at MyTreatmentLender.com/RecoveryCoast.
How Much Does Addiction Treatment Cost?
Addiction treatment costs vary widely and depends on many factors. Each IOP or PHP provider is different in the services they provide, the payment options they accept, and the clientele they intend to serve.
At Recovery Coast, we strive to meet the unique needs of each person and have designed our treatment offerings to match. Call an Admissions Specialist at 855-REHAB-75 to find out more.